Focused on Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Refrigeration systems where design is based on life-cycle cost analysis:
- Facility design, construction and operation management.
- Life cycle cost analysis (using computer models) of various options that includes energy, maintenance, water and waste.
- LEED Certification
- New building commissioning
- Project bidding and administration of contracts Evaluation of Building management system, set-points and specifications. On-going performance monitoring technology evaluation
- Design evaluations for refrigeration systems – DX Loop piping versus loop piping, Co2 system, secondary loop system, Ammonia system
- Building load and annual energy calculation using eQUEST Modeling tool.